Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Writing Wednesday - Flash Fiction - Kidnapped

Flash Fiction: A piece of fiction that is extremely brief, typically only a few hundred words or fewer
The Challenge: Write a piece in 100 words or less using the prompt…
The Prompt: The day my mother was kidnapped

Warmth seeped through me as the amber liquid slid down my throat. I sighed and closed my eyes, thankful to be someplace warm. I lifted the glass to my lips and almost snarled when a rowdy bunch crowded me at the bar, jostling my elbow.
“Another round!” Someone slurred their words as spittle rained onto the counter. “Conrad here is telling us a tale.”
My Conrad? I shifted beneath my cowl to peer at the man.
The grizzled old man spoke, his voice as gravelly as he looked. “Aye, ‘twas a horrible thing. ‘twas the day my mother was kidnapped…”

1 comment:

  1. There are a few ways in which you can use to heating up tortillas. One of the ways you can do this is placing the tortilla on an oven rack that has been preheated to 350 degrees and reach desired cripness. play bazaar

    satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete