Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Flash Fiction - A dress?

Flash Fiction: A piece of fiction that is extremely brief, usually less than a few hundred words
The Challenge: Write a piece in 100 words or less using the prompt…
The Prompt: Give me one good reason why I should wear a dress

Xander stood, slamming his beer down on the table. The liquid sloshed over the sides, spilling onto the scarred table. “I won’t do it!”
“Look, Xander. This is the only way.” The man across from him held up his hands as if surrendering.
Xander glared, his nostrils flaring. He shook his head slowly. “You’ll never convince me.”
The man shrugged and leaned back in his chair. “Your call, I guess.”
Xander stopped for a moment, his eyes narrowing. “Give me one good reason why I should wear a dress.”
“Susan.”
Xander closed his eyes, his head bowed. He swallowed. “When?”

1 comment:

  1. You should be as organized as possible when cooking to avoid burning food and other mistakes, so that you can be sure the food is as great as it can be and that nothing burns.play bazaar

    satta king

    satta king

    ReplyDelete